Computer Vision Engineer (6-month internship)
Based in Paris and San Francisco, Stereolabs is a world leader in the design of 3D computer vision algorithms. Our solutions combine 3D computer vision and machine learning algorithms with the camera ZED to make our clients’ physical spaces smarter, safer, and more profitable.
We are looking for exceptional talent to join our adventure in revolutionizing computer vision.
By working at Stereolabs, you'll get:
- 👊 the opportunity to have a strong, visible, and immediate impact
- ⏩ a stimulating environment with new challenges every day
- 🚀 the possibility to learn and grow professionally
🔥 We are looking for talented research engineers to join our computer vision team. We seek individuals passionate in areas such as computer vision, deep learning, computational statistics, and applied mathematics. By joining, you will have the opportunity to make core algorithmic advances benefiting thousands of major customers around the world.
You’ll be responsible for:
- 🌠 Finding innovative solutions to advanced computer vision problems
- 💻 Designing and implementing robust algorithms for the following functions: real-time depth sensing, SLAM, sensors fusion, and 3D reconstruction
- Contribute to our core vision platform and SDK
- MS in Computer science, computer vision or similarfield
- Very strong competency in C/C++
- Excellent knowledge of applied maths and numerical optimization
- Familiarity with OpenCV
No specific date (applications are reviewed on a rolling basis).
Paris (Porte d'Orléans)
Depends on experience