Deep Learning Engineer (6-month internship)
Based in Paris and San Francisco, Stereolabs is a world leader in the design of 3D computer vision algorithms. Our solutions combine 3D computer vision and machine learning algorithms with the camera ZED to make our clients’ physical spaces smarter, safer, and more profitable.
🔥 We are looking for talented Research Engineers to join our AI team. We seek individuals passionate in areas such as deep learning, computer vision, machine learning, reinforcement learning, computational statistics, and applied mathematics. You will have the opportunity to make core algorithmic advances benefiting thousands of major customers around the world.
🚀 Join our adventure in revolutionizing computer vision and come work alongside expert software engineers and research scientists to create the next generation of smart cameras.
As a Deep Learning Intern, your goal is to push the boundaries of what is possible with AI and 3D sensing.
You’ll be responsible for:
- 🌠 Finding innovative solutions to advanced computer vision problems
- 💻 Designing and implementing solutions based on neural network architectures
- Handling the end-to-end development of network architectures: determining possible approaches, implementing them, sourcing training data if needed, training them, testing them, and optimizing them for production
- MS degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with CV and DL fundamentals like feature extraction, CNN (including LSTM and Mask R-CNN method), supervised machine learning, transfer learning and distributed deep learning
- Strong C, C++ and Python skills
- Familiarity with one of the the DL frameworks and tools like Tensorflow, Keras, Caffe + OpenCV
- Knowledge of GPUs + CUDA
- Disciplined self-starter, able to be highly productive both working alone and within an agile development team
No specific date (applications are reviewed on a rolling basis).
Paris (Porte d'Orléans)
Depends on experience