Inside Sales Associate - Augmented Reality
With +50,000 users of the ZED camera and SDK, Stereolabs is the leading provider of 3D depth and motion sensing solutions based on stereovision and artificial intelligence.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our Sales team in our AR/Interactive Experiences vertical in NYC.
As brands and agencies are shifting towards new immersive advertising formats, the ZED camera is a complete platform to easily develop, test and deploy live interactive experiences that drive high consumer engagement. https://www.stereolabs.com/solutions/interactive/
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be at the front of Stereolabs’ go-to-market strategy. This includes mapping the industry, sourcing leads, and closing new business in your vertical.
- Consistently source and close new business to achieve monthly sales targets
- Nurture relationships with existing customers and resellers
- Manage the full sales cycle: prospect for new customers, host demos, draft proposals, and close deals
- Become intimately familiar with the ZED product ecosystem and its place in the industry, demonstrate the ability to present to users of all ranges, abilities, and roles (artists, developers, etc.)
- Take part in the creation of demos and experiences for clients (potential use of Unity)
- Provide market feedback to Stereolabs’ engineering team
- Contribute to the team, bringing innovation to both thinking and processes to further success
- 2+ years of successful track record in a B2B revenue closing role
- Bachelors degree required
- Highly effective communication skills, with ability to build rapport, nurture relationships, and strong presentation skills
- Familiarity with Unity 3D
- Artistic eye and interest in AR/VR and entertainment
- Tenacity, drive to learn, and self-motivated
- Technology sales experience a plus